Thursday, June 1, 2017

Fitness

I have some life/career events coming up in my life soon.  I'm not going to disclose what...yet but I need to be in the best shape of my life in the next 6-8 months. I have been doing a lot of research and having a lot of conversations with health and fitness coaches to make a plan that works for me. This isn't a post about how to get shredded or bulk or cut. This is a post about health and how knowledge is power. 
Planning is key. Planning your meals, and planning your workouts. I have been in the gym a million times. I was a college athlete, I thought I knew what I needed to do. I was wrong. I wasn't planning, I was going in doing a little cardio and lifting heavy. I was doing the same things and I get bored.  After I've started planning my workouts, not only do I not get bored but I'm getting more out of the time I'm spending in the gym.  I meal prep with my girlfriend and I track my macros. I've lost about 10 pounds in the last month. More importantly, I feel better and my clothes are fitting better. In the future, I will disclose what I'm working toward and I will dive into my meal prep, workouts and supplements. I hope you guys/gals join me on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are “Fat Burners” a gimmick? Let’s talk about this. Just like they say "abs are made in the kitchen", so is...